For many men, it's quite a puzzle whether their women reach orgasm. I wrote here how to recognise an orgasm.
The following reactions to orgasm are at least intriguing:
The most natural demonstration of orgasm I have observed are shivers across the whole body. They may be even close to convulsions because they are caused by strong muscle contractions .
For many men, ejaculation in a woman may be astonishing because they often really don’t know what 's going on.
The most interesting response which I observed were :
- Crying. I admit that for the first time it almost frightened me because I thought that I accidentally injured her. After I found out what was going on, whenever I invited her to a date I would write I wanted to bring her to tears. Sounds awful, I know : )
- Laughter. It can also make one think hard what’s going on. When I first witnessed this reaction like 10 years ago, I thought to myself: “Oh, have I been so bad that she is laughing at me?” : ) Luckily it was just the opposite
- Twitching eyelids. The eyelids flutter at an incredible speed flutter and she does not have any control over it. The effect ceases a few minutes.
- Stiffed lips. For many men this could be a blessing. This may prove the only way to can close some women’s mouths. Anyway, the phenomenon sometimes occurs. Once, I was very surprised that a normally very eloquent person was suddenly dead silent, just waving her arms. Afterwards she explained to me what had happened…
- Scratching, biting and hitting is probably nothing special, but I remember one very polite girl who bit me somewhere on the shoulder and observed guiltily: “Oh, gosh, I have bitten you”, but her remorse lasted only a few seconds and she took back up what she has been doing…
- Various kinds of screaming are something I personally quite like, but my neighbours dislike me because of that…
- This was a hard-core case: a woman grabbed her on throat when she was about to come as she wanted to suffocate a bit and she was mad at me because I didn’t do it.
The most interesting story I heard from a friend:
This woman, an opera singer sang “Ave Maria” at the top of her voice in the middle of the night.
Now, if something like this happens to you will know exactly what 's going on.
Go ahead and write about any "strange " cases that you encountered. Ladies who read this blog might also want to reveal how it is with them.